Modern slavery risk and business
Are you concerned about how to identify and manage the risk of modern slavery in your supply chains? Have you published your Modern Slavery Statement and are not sure of what to do next? This interactive workshop will help address these key issues.
This training forms part of the Ardea International ‘leading business beyond compliance’ series. Following the success of the previous courses we are running two series again this year. Our course goes beyond basic awareness raising.
Who is the course for?
The interactive workshop is designed for :
- human resource managers
- procurement managers
- sustainabilitly and ethical managers and
- compliance officers
- general counsel
What does the course offer:
The course will:
- Bring participants rapidly up to speed on the key legal compliance and best practice requirements of the Modern Slavery Act
- Understand how to identify business impact on human rights in the organisation and its supply chain
- Help participants identify risk of modern slavery and how to monitor the risk
- Consider how to address supply chain issues beyond Tier 1 suppliers
- Consider how to communicate these issues in various roles
- Provide advice on the contractual elements of contracts and codes of conduct
- Provide a critical review modern slavery statements
Testimonial from previous attendee:
In my role working for a social enterprise it is important that I understand the in’s and out’s of the legislation relating to the area we work in. Colleen’s MSA training course was informative and practical delivered in a manner that was easy to understand and enjoyable to take part in. Colleen’s approach is relaxed and welcoming which creates a great environment for sharing of ideas and collaboration. Thoroughly recommended.