5 reasons to purchase the checklist and scorecard:
1. Mandatory disclosure legislation requires organisations to provide information on their policies and due diligence processes. This also aligns with the requirements of the UNGPs.
2. To save time and money. The value of the toolkit is over £3500. It collates legal and commercial experience to distill the checklist into 10 key questions covering key areas of a business where modern slavery risk should be addressed.
3. The checklist can be used by organisations (including their suppliers) to determine the gaps in their current policies and due diligence processes to address modern slavery risk and to benchmark current performance
4. The scorecard will help an organisation determine what needs to be improved and drive continuous improvement.
5. Having robust due diligence procedures and policies in place can form part of a defence in legal liability claims
Who should consider purchasing the checklist and scorecard?
- Non Executive directors
- Finance Director’s
- General Counsel
- Procurement professionals
- HR directors
- Marketing and Sales directors
What does the checklist look like?
There are 10 key questions to establish the gaps in your company policies and processes to address modern slavery risk
The Scorecard provides a benchmark for performance
The cost of the checklist and scorecard is £995 plus VAT ( total £1194)
Download your copy here:
If you would like us to review the answers to your questions, provide support in answering any queries and deliver a report based on the answers with key recommendations for next steps, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org