Find out about e-learning series
We have developed a series of e-learning programmes to help companies understand how the basic principles of human rights apply to their business.
I like the use of short films to reiterate key content. It provides a good mix of information delivery. The use of the case study content will be critical in demonstrating to people the areas and impacts they should be addressing and is a harsh reminder that it should be considered at the earliest opportunity.
Who is this course aimed at?
- employees in the events sector
- procurement professionals
- facility managers
- sustainablity/ ethical managers
Why do the course?
- practical case studies based on business experience
- career advancement
- increased confidence
- leadership development
What you will learn:
The course provides specialist knowledge on the subject of business and human rights, along with practical case studies based on business experience. It will enable participants to:
- understand the basic principles of human rights as they apply to the events sector
- have a good understanding of the core international human rights instruments
- gain insights on how business should approach human rights in a way that:
- protects business value
- avoids and mitigates risk
- considers which parts of the company and relevant stakeholders should be involved
Each module consists of comprehensive lecture notes, short, informative and relevant videos, example case studies, and questions at the end.
The course comprises of 3 modules. For more information on the modules contact email@example.com
The overall time to complete the course should not exceed 3.5 hours. However, users may proceed at own pace. Modules should take approximately 1 hour each to complete. The quizzes at the end of each module are there to evaluate your understanding of the concepts covered.