Lack of knowledge on key issues by directors or employees can lead to a lack of implementation of legal compliance obligations or of the strategic objectives of the business. There is also the need for employees to keep up with the speed of change, whether in law or in skills.
What we offer:
We provide bespoke training and interactive courses, together with guides and tools to help develop your business towards becoming more sustainable. We address business challenges both for environmental sustainability as well as business and human rights.
Workshops and business training:
These are examples of training sessions that we have run before. We can create bespoke courses tailored to suit the needs of your organisation
- Modern Slavery Act training: identifying risk and developing due diligence procedures. Book online
- Ethical sustainable and procurement
- Business and human rights training
- Sustainability/ CSR training
- Environmental law training
- “Business and Human Rights E-learning Series: Introduction to Business and Human Rights” online course
- “Business and Human Rights E-learning Series: Events Sector” online course
- “Strategic Sustainable Procurement” webinar
The benefits of bespoke training
A bespoke training course that has been specifically designed for your company can be customised to your specific needs. It is time efficient as you will only receive training on the areas that are pertinent to your business needs. Additionally, it can save you money on travel and accommodation costs and will minimise disruption to your working practices. We will ensure that we scope the training to fit your requirements.