We run an ongoing pro-bono (expenses paid) internship lasting 3-6 months
Based at home, but with an option to work at the office in Henfield, West Sussex, interns will be an integral part of assisting in the development of the on-line services provided by Ardea International.
In return, the Ardea International team will provide structured and monitored internships, individual mentoring, the opportunity to add unique work experience to personal CVs and where applicable, as a result of proven ability, provide supporting post-internship references.
We work within a fast moving environment that requires exceptional personal qualities in order to:
- work both as part of a team and where necessary, autonomously.
- meet and exceed deadlines for verbal and written work.
- grow contacts, identify and maximise collaborative opportunities.
- passionately advocate Ardea International’s position, aim, objectives and vision.
- represent Ardea International at national and international events where applicable.
- develop commercial opportunities for Ardea International where possible
- not bring Ardea International into disrepute in anyway, whatsoever.
Ardea International provides equal opportunities to all interns.
I interned with Ardea for just over 6 months. Unlike most internship I was given a lot of responsibility early on managing a variety of projects from Human Trafficking to sustainability in the sports and leisure sector. During the internship I had incredible exposure to different areas of the corporate and NGO sector meeting a variety of different professionals from all walks of life.
Beth Skilton, Sainsbury’s Leadership Graduate Scheme