What are the SDGs?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted in 2015 by 193 Member States to achieve a better future for all people across the globe. There are 17 clearly defined goal and a plan to end extreme poverty, protect the planet and fight inequality and injustice.
Why should business consider aligning their objectives to the SDGs?
Responsible business and investments will be key to achieving the change required through the SDGs. The United Nations Global Compact has set out examples of how companies can advance each of the SDGs
How can Ardea help?
- We can map your current business objectives to the SDGs
- We help assess the risk that each SDG represents as a challenge to business and society
- We help companies maintain their social licence to operate by responding to the SDGs
- We advise on investment considerations to attract SDG funding
- We help create shared value around a common outcome creating purpose for companies
- We support meeting legal compliance obligations