About this workshop
This introduction to Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) masterclass will provide an insight to the opportunities that ESG presents to create new areas of business, boost reputation, and enhance transparency around sustainability. An increasing number of laws require organisations to be transparent and account for the impact of their business on society and the environment.
- Online only
- Study: 0
- Duration: 3 hours
- From £95
Tuesday 14 June, 2022
£95.00 + VATEnquire now
Bespoke training availableEnquire now
Who's it suitable for?
Small firm lawyers.
01. gain an understanding of the latest legal compliance requirements regarding ESG
02. provide examples of ESG trends and best practices
03. understand how to communicate ESG commitments to prospective clients, recruits and the public. Including reporting frameworks and other ESG industry initiatives
04. discuss key challenges in implementing ESG considerations in operations
05. analyse risks and opportunities for organisations and law firms alike (compliance, reputational etc.)
This introduction to Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) masterclass will provide an insight to the opportunities that ESG presents to create new areas of business, boost reputation, and enhance transparency around sustainability.
What this will cover
This interactive masterclass will cover the following content:
- key issues that fall under each of the environmental, social and governance factor how ESG impacts on the legal sector, both now and in the future
- how legal professionals can use their leverage to improve ESG credentials of their own organisation, as well as clients
- the increasing importance of ESG factors to lawyers
- challenges faced when considering ESG factors in practice and how to overcome those challenges
How you will learn
This masterclass will include a number of interactive activities and group discussions.
Participants will be provided with course materials which will include references to legislation and case studies.
This Masterclass is presenting in collaboration with The Law Society
Why study with Ardea?
Doing the course will make you both more confident when talking about modern slavery and human rights and give you a deeper understanding.
You’ll learn the theory, see real-life case studies and get to grips with the legal parameters and how to apply them within your organisational setting.
Come away with strategies to ensure what you’ve studied has a lasting impact.