About this course
Following on from our END Slavery course, the aim of this forced labour training course is to provide learners with a comprehensive outline of forced labour, its indicators and root causes. It will provide you with the information you need to fully understand forced labour, the legislation and regulations surrounding forced labour, why businesses should care about mitigating forced labour, and also provides you with a practical guide on how to address recruitment fees, decent work, remediation and monitoring within your organisation.
- Online only
- Modules: 6
- Study: 9 hours
- Duration: 6 weeks
- From £750 (exc.VAT)
- Self-paced Course
- 6 modules
- Short quizzes after each module
- Workbook and guidance notes
- Real life case studies
- Comprehensive reading material with continued access
- Optional one-to-one support
£750 exc.VATEnquire now
Who's it suitable for?
Everyone. This workshop is a great introduction to anyone wanting to know more about the topic
C-Suite and Directors. From HR and finance directors to CEOs, make sure your legal responsibilities are covered
Sustainability Managers. Sustainability and ethical managers addressing recruitment fees, forced labour instances
Human Resources . Human resources team members who want insight on decent work
Compliance and Legal. Great for compliance and legal teams.
01. To understand what forced labour is and its root causes, including indicators of forced labour
02. To understand why it is important for businesses to care about mitigating forced labour
03. To understand the relevant regulatory frameworks on forced labour as well a voluntary standards
04. To understand and be able to use practical guides on mitigating forced labour within companies, including recruitment fees
05. To understand what is required for remdiation , monitoring, and grievance mechanisms are and how they work
Why do I need Forced Labour in Supply Chains Training?
There is an increase in the awareness of the need to address forced labour in business operations and supply chains. With recent developments such as the global pandemic, which is known to have aggravated forced labour risks, alongside upcoming legislation on mandatory due diligence, now is the time for companies to understand all impacts related to responsible business conduct and how to address them.
Why study with Ardea?
Participating in this forced labour training will broaden your understanding, deepen your knowledge and upskill your ability to tackle forced labour.
The modules in this course include:
- Module 1– What is Forced Labour?
- Module 2– Understanding Forced Labour: Root causes and the Business case for Mitigating Forced Labour
- Module 3– Understanding the Regulatory Framework
- Module 4– Assessing and mitigating forced labour risks
- Module 5– Decent Work and Forced Labour
- Module 6– Remediating and Monitoring Forced labour
Discounts available for NGOs and individuals.