About this course
Modern slavery risks exist in the sports sector in a variety of forms. There are potential risks with the international recruitment of players, production of goods and equipment and the construction and supplied labour of major sporting events. This course aims to provide you with the knowledge to identify these risks and to clarify your role in mitigating them.
- Online only
- Modules: 1
- Study: Online
- Duration: 15 Minutes
- £15 plus VAT
- Self-paced learning
- Sport sector specific
- Theory and practice
- Short quizzes once each module is completed
£15 plus VATEnroll here
Who's it suitable for?
Everyone. This is an introductory course and is therefore great for anyone wishing to know more about the topic.
HR personnel . Professionals working in Human Resources.
Compliance and legal , safeguardin officers . Great for Lawyers, compliance officers and general counsel members, safeguarding officers
CEOs and Company directors within the sports sector . From directors to CEOs, ensure that your operations abide by and ensure your legal responsibilities.
Individuals, academics .
01. Understand what modern slavery is
02. Gain insight into why the sports sector should be concerned with modern slavery
03. Ability to identify risks within the sports industry
04. Understand legal responsibilities surrounding the issue
Why do I need to learn about modern slavery in the sports sector?
It is important that companies have the ability to identify modern slavery risks within the sports sector. Understanding how to identify and mitigate these risks will help:
- Manage legal risks – are you fully aware of your legal responsibilities to protect workers in the sports sector?
- Doing the right thing it is important to understand your company’s operations and to ensure that it isn’t taking advantage of workers at risk of exploitation and modern slavery.
- Protect brand value – These days there is a greater interest in the ethics of a business. It is important to protect your company from being exposed for operating in an unethical manner.
Why study with Ardea?
This e-learning course will equip individuals and organisations in the sports sector to understand how modern slavery applies to the sports sector .
You’ll learn the theory, see real-life case studies and get to grips with the legal requirements .
Come away with an introduction to learn more about the topic and how to manage the risk ..