About this course
This programme will help you de-risk your supply chain from modern slavery, in order to achieve legal compliance and best practice.
- Online only
- All Levels
- Modules: 6
- Study: 2 hours per week
- Duration: 6 weeks
- from £1,400 (ex VAT)
- Self-paced learning
- Comprehensive lecture and reading materials with continued access
- Dedicated participants forum
- 1-2-1 tutor access
- END slavery Workbook, checklists and templates
- IEMA CPD certificate
Who's it suitable for?
Everyone. This course is a great introduction to anyone wanting to know more about the topic.
C-suite and directors. From HR and finance directors to CEOs, make sure your legal responsibilities are covered.
Managers. Compliance officers, sustainability specialists to procurement and buyers, this course is a perfect level for you.
Accademics. Lecturers and students – get in touch for discounted options
01. Ability to identify what modern slavery is and understand the legal requirements of the Modern Slavery Act (section 54)
02. Describe the legislative framework and how to identify, investigate and navigate modern slavery risks and impacts with reference to the company’s procedures
03. Identify actions that can be taken with reference to key roles such as procurement, HR and marketing
04. The importance of feedback and complaints mechanisms as a means of verifying and tracking performance
05. Understand how each role has a different role to play to monitor and implement the requirements of a programme to combat moderns slavery
The best part of the course is getting people together to discuss the topics. It's really thought provoking and this will enable lasting change to happen within organisations.
Try the Demo:
Discounts are available for individuals, Sedex members and NGOs of up to 20%
Why study with Ardea?
Doing the course will make you both more confident when talking about modern slavery and human rights and give you a deeper understanding.
You’ll learn the theory, see real-life case studies and get to grips with the legal parameters and how to apply them within your organisational setting.
Come away with strategies to ensure what you’ve studied has a lasting impact.
Who’s successfully complete the course already?
- Brighton & Hove Albion FC
- Cawston Press
- Informa PLC,
- Shop Direct
- South Western Railways
- Tradelink, Forest Trends
- United Utilities