Ardea International partners with Greenstone and UNGC to host webinar on human rights in the supply chain
- This event has passed.
31 Jan 2018 @ 15:30 - 17:00Free
There is an ever-increasing focus on global supply chains, with organisations themselves needing to take increased responsibility for whom they work with, and for understanding how their suppliers operate. Human rights is an issue that is very much driving this discussion, with rights and conditions of workers a topic Governments across the world are trying to address.
There is now a mixture of voluntary frameworks, against which organisations can report, as well as binding legislation on human rights. This webinar will look at what organisations should be doing to address human rights in the supply chain, and how ensuring compliance can reduce potential risk. Details can be found below.
Managing the impact of human rights: avoiding non-compliance in supply chains – 31st January
Join this webinar, which will cover:
- An overview of human rights legislation
- How organisations should be addressing human rights in the supply chain
- Legal and reputational implications of non-compliance
- How to successfully engage supply chains
- The importance supplier data
- The engagement of business
- Steve Kenzie, UN Global Compact
- Colleen Theron, Ardea International
- Gyles Scott-Hayward, Greenstone