Managing Compliance with environmental laws and human rights laws in organisations (NOW ONLINE )_
4 June @ 08:30 - 16:30
New ONLINE Version with reduced pricing:
This masterclass will now be offered online. We will allow up to 8 participants. Participants will be provided with the necessary materials beforehand.
This Masterclass in an interactive one-day workshop that aims to ensure you get to thoroughly understand the responsibility your organisation has to address legal compliance and to demonstrate compliance.
This workshop is IEMA accredited and CPD points are available. T
Learning outcomes for this workshop:
- Identify where the sources of environmental and human rights legislation are found
- Understand the link between environmental law and human rights law
- Identify the barriers within an organisation to address environmental and human rights compliance
- Understand how environmental management systems can address environmentaland human rights compliance
- Be able to describe the types of assessments to address environmental compliance
- Identify the effects of enforcement action
- Understand how to take steps to meet legal compliance
- Explain best practice procedures
What will you get from attending?
The day will give delegates the knowledge and understanding to identify applicable environmental and human rights laws. Interactive case studies will highlight how to address environmental and human rights compliance within an EMS structure and to achieve compliance and develop a best practice approach. A free Learner workbook is included.
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers
- Sustainability managers
- Compliance and risk offices
- Procurement professionals
- HR professionals
- Finance Directors
What will the course cost?
£375.00 plus VAT . Includes FREE GGRF evaluation of your organisation’s modern slavery statement PROVIDED you have registered by 9 April 2020.
Limited places available: 8 spaces