Why choose us:
- Legal experience: we have over 20 years’ legal experience and can ensure that you are on top of your legal obligations. We do this in a way that integrates into your wider strategy, for example, through a tailored sustainability legal register, legal notes, flowcharts and updates
- Return on investment: we have created a series of templates and checklists to help reduce your costs. We look to support our clients to capacity build and deliver value from our services
- Best practice knowledge: our approach follows that recommended by best practice standards (such as the Global Reporting Initiative, ISO 20121). We maintain a sector-specific best practice sustainability and human rights knowledge database. We tailor this information to your organisation and recommend how to implement the most effective measures and processes
- Focus: on the most important issues: we understand how business risks and rewards overlap with sustainability and human rights issues, so we ensure that we identify, the most important (or ‘material’) issues for your organisation
- Engagement: we ask the most important questions and use the most effective means to help you communicate with internal and external stakeholders on sustainability issues
Ask us anything.
From simple queries to complex questions, we're always ready to chat with you. Give us a call. +44 (0) 1273 491423