Ardea Academy in association with Ride for Freedom provides you with support for your club/foundation to be able ‘know and show’ it understands its human rights and modern slavery reporting requirements, impacts and can meet due diligence standards.
What the programme includes
The programme includes the following, deliverable by Ardea International, annually:
- One facilitated roundtable
- E-learning for 50 staff members per club
- One bespoke 3 hour training session for up to 12 managers/directors
- 2 participants in the END slavery sports programme
- 5% discount on toolkits and further training
- 15% donation to Ride for Freedom – Donations support the development of Freewheel by Ride For Freedom, a remediation programme that empowers survivors of modern slavery to cycle
- Option to participate in further sector bespoke training, including our sports packages
|Bespoke masterclass training||Bespoke masterclass training||Bespoke masterclass training||Bespoke masterclass training|
|Access to Academy Roundtables||Access to Academy Roundtables||Access to Academy Roundtables||Access to Academy Roundtables|
|Access to legal insights and updates from the membership page||Access to legal insights and updates from the membership page||Access to legal insights and updates from the membership page||Access to legal insights and updates from the membership page|
|2 places on an Ardea International 6-week Online Training and Support Programme*||2 places on an Ardea International 6-week Online Training and Support Programme*||2 places on an Ardea International 6-week Online Training and Support Programme*|
|High level review of your modern slavery statement with summary report or high level review of one key policy eg sustainability||High level review of your modern slavery statement with summary report or review of one key policy|
|35 hours of consultancy support|
Ardea International is recognised as a training centre by IEMA. Our ENDslavey course is accredited by IMEA. Colleen Theron, CEO of Ardea is also an accredited trainer and tri-qualified lawyer.
Additionally, it includes ongoing engagement with Ride For Freedom to support your outreach to individuals and groups who are vulnerable to or who are affected by modern slavery. This can be in the form of:
- Guidance on the creation and execution of awareness raising campaigns addressing modern slavery, utilising the universal power and appeal of cycling
- Supporting cycle rides for the organisation to foster community and mental and physical wellbeing which can include a fundraising dimension
- Development of cycling activities with existing club/foundation community partners as well as collaboration to create new partnerships where needs are identified
How to join
Fill in the contact box below to discuss becoming a part of the Academy and how we can help you understand and meet human rights requirements, or contact Gordon and Colleen directly.
Colleen Theron, CEO Ardea International, 07714979936, Colleen.Theron@ardeainternational.com
Contact us to see how we can support you.