What is the quickest and cheapest way to produce a GRI report capable of external assurance?
The Ardea guide and template will save you both time and money in producing a GRI report. Our experts have produced a comprehensive, step-by-step project management guide, covering:
- who needs to be involved
- what action plan to develop
- how to set a scope for the report
- how to develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- how to decide on what to report
- how to manage the information
- how to display the information in the most effective manner
- and more
It also provides guidance on UK non-financial reporting legal obligations, explaining:
- who the obligations apply to
- what information you need to produce for compliance
- how you go about generating that information following government guidance
Purchasing the reporting package will give you:
- 68 pages of user-friendly text
- flow diagrams to help you roadmap the whole process;
- bubbles for key points;
- textboxes containing the disclosure requirements for reporting ‘in accordance with GRI Standards’; and
- a total of 3.5 hours of free bespoke consultancy advice by phone, to assist you on any aspects you are still unsure about
It’s a fantastic source of information, very comprehensive and a reassuring guide if you are just starting out with this kind of work. I haven’t completed GRI reporting myself but I would feel confident to do so with this template.
– The European Manager, Samsung
This package will provide you with the knowledge to produce a high quality sustainability report. It differs to a training programme or interpreting the GRI guidelines internally as it:
- is likely to be more cost-effective
- includes bespoke consultancy advice
- provides your organisation with the necessary materials to develop a sustainability roadmap
The sustainability reporting package: guide and template is on offer for £1100 excluding VAT(£1320 with VAT) plus 3.5 hours of one to one consultation.
Alternatively, the sustainability reporting template is on offer for just £650 excluding VAT (£780 with VAT) and includes 1.5 hours of free consultation advice.
The sustainability reporting guide without consultation advice is also available for just £475 excluding VAT (£570 with VAT)
Please contact us for a revised price if your organisation is incorporated in Africa, South America (excluding Brazil) and outside the EU.
Sustainability Reporting package-what does it offer
Organisations considering how to produce a sustainability report don’t always know where to start. This service package provides a 60 page guide and template setting out legal requirements and best practice for sustainability reporting in one place, as part of a 3 hour support service package.