What is a sustainability policy ?
A sustainability policy is a written corporate statement outlining a company or organisation’s:
• Commitment to sustainable development
• Strategy covering each aspect of sustainability
What’s in the toolkit?
The toolkit consists of:
- An outline template for the policy with suggestions of what to include in the policy
- An outline process to follow to help determine the organisations key sustainability policy
- A checklist to ensure all the key requirements are met
How much does the toolkit cost?
The toolkit costs £795 plus VAT
Need some support to draft or review the policy?
We provide support to organisations in drafting or reviewing the policy and ensuring that it meets the organisations objectives and needs. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the price involved. The cost will include the template.
“Colleen was fantastic in producing our Sustainability policy for us. She was swift in her action, and has produced a really strong roadmap for us to follow. We would highly recommend Colleen’s services”. Jonathan Hooper, Operations Manager, Maison De Fleurs