What is a sustainability policy?
A sustainability policy is a written corporate statement outlining a company or organisation’s:
• Commitment to sustainable development
• Strategy covering each aspect of sustainability
What’s included in the toolkit?
The toolkit consists of:
- a sustainability policy template providing a template to complete for the policy
- an outline process to determine the organisation’s key sustainability issues and how to prioritise these
- a checklist to ensure that all the key aspects are covered.
What does the toolkit cost?
The cost of the sustainability policy toolkit is £795 plus VAT
We are able to provide your organisation with support to develop and review the policy. Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for the price. The price will include the policy toolkit.
What do our clients say about our toolkit and service?
Colleen was fantastic in producing our Sustainability policy for us. She was swift in her action, and has produced a really strong roadmap for us to follow. We would highly recommend Colleen’s services”.
Jonathan Hooper, Operations Manager
Maison De Fleurs