Why buy the toolkit?
We have produced the only on-line resource that breaks down best practice sustainability reporting and the requirements of the UK reporting legislation into a user friendly toolkit. It provides value for money and ONE hour’s worth of free consultancy.
This USER-FRIENDLY SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING GUIDE AND TEMPLATE:
- helps your organisation produce a sustainability report capable of assurance to a globally recognised standard (Global Reporting Initiative Standards).
- sets out what the UK legislation requires for sustainability reporting
- provides legal and best practice guidelines
- provides ONE hour of free consultancy
- distills the 400 pages of GRI Standards technical information into a user friendly, accessible guide
- provides information on the sustainability reporting requirements of the EU non-financial reporting directive
You will NOT need to:
- attend expensive training workshops, as you will have all the information in one toolkit that can be easily shared company-wide
- spend significant time or money gathering and interpreting technical information yourselves or with the assistance of consultants
The toolkit also provides information on the EU non-financial reporting directive explaining what companies will be caught by the legislation and what they will need to report on.
It’s a fantastic source of information, very comprehensive and a reassuring guide if you are just starting out with this kind of work. I haven’t completed GRI reporting myself but I would feel confident to do so with this template.
– The European Manager, Samsung
A helpful resource for companies looking to begin or deepen their sustainability reporting. It brings useful material and sources together in one place.
– Márcia Balisciano, Head of Corporate Responsibility for a FTSE-listed company.
The toolkit also provides information on the EU non-financial reporting directive explaining what companies will be caught by the legislation and what they will need to report on. It is worth a total of £1790 excl. VAT.
Included in the toolkit
|What you get: (prices exclude VAT)|
|Sustainability policy template||Valued @£35|
|Guide on Sustainability Reporting explained||Valued @£35|
|20 things you need to know about GRI G4||Valued @£35|
|22 steps to producing a GRI G4 sustainability report||Valued @£35|
|Sustainability business case||Valued @35|
|What the EU directive means for your company||Valued @£75|
|GRI reporting template||Valued @£50|
|User Friendly sustainability reporting template and guide||Valued @£1320|
|G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines||FREE|
|One on one consultation for 1 hour||Valued @£170|