Location: E-learning, anywhere
Course fees: from £132 per user (inc. VAT)
Time commitment: up to 6 hours
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of human rights as they apply to business
- Explain the core international human rights instruments
- Understand how to develop adequate due diligence procedures
- Understand about reporting transparently on material human rights issues
- Establish effective grievance mechanisms
- Gain insights on how business should approach human rights
Who’s the course aimed at?
- CEOs and company directors
- Procurement managers
- Sustainability/ ethical managers
- HR personnel
- Finance directors
- General Counsel
- Compliance officers
- Individuals wanting to know more about the topic
Why are with human rights important to business?
The business case for respecting human rights and undertaking human rights due diligence is straightforward. An integrated approach to human rights E-learning Series will help your business:
- manage legal risk: are you on top of growing mandatory requirements in this space?
- improve investor relations: are you accountable for you human rights impacts?
- protect brand value: is your company informed on how being associated with negative media can affect your bottom line?
- ‘do the right thing’: do you have a social license to operate as well as a legal one?
Companies all over the world are being challenged to address their human rights impacts. The UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, together with relevant standards and guidance, set a benchmark for companies on how to address their human rights impacts, within operations and in the supply chain.
What’s included in the course?
The course consists of:
- 6 x 1 hour modules
- Comprehensive lecture notes, short, informative and relevant videos
- Short quiz after each section to evaluate your understanding of the concepts covered
- Tailored additional content for further reading
|Introduction to Business and Human Rights|
|Single User License||Licence for corporates
up to 5 users
|Licence for corporates
up to 10 users
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|