Location: E-learning, anywhere
Course fees: £36 (inc. VAT)
Time commitment: 30 minutes
Discounted offers available for bulk licences and bespoke packages. Contact email@example.com.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- State and understand what modern slavery is and it’s impact
- Define what activities constitute human trafficking and slavery
- Explain why it is important for business to know about modern slavery
- Describe your legal responsibilities and the penalties for non-compliance
- Identify risk indicators of modern slavery within a business
- Explain where to report any instance of modern slavery
Aim of the course
To introduce managers and employees to modern slavery and how it relates to their business. It will also be useful for individuals, students or academics that want to know more about modern slavery and its impact on business.
What’s included in the course?
The course consists of:
- 5 x 2 minute videos
- Short quiz after each section
- Tailored additional content for further reading
Testimonial from Sedex Member
View a demo or