What is unique about our END slavery programme?
Our END Slavery Programme is IEMA approved course has been deigned to help managers across all job functions identify and manage modern slavery risk. Certificate with CPD points available
We have piloted the programme successfully.
When will the next programme start?
20th of October
Where is the course based?
Location: This is an online training and support programme so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own home or office. This course is designed to be undertaken online
How much time will I have to put aside for the course?
Time commitment: up to 6 weeks.Weekly commitment of 30 minutes for each module, 30 minutes preparation time and 1 hour weekly classroom session. Additional reading material is provided which is optional.
How is the programme delivered?
The programme is delivered through a series of live , on line classroom training sessions, facilitated by Colleen Theron , as part of a small group of participants to maximise shared learning practices and who you will be able to network with over the course of 6 weeks.
What’s included in the programme?
The course consists of a blended learning programme.
- 6 online e-learning modules
- A shared learning online platform- 1 hour a week online delivery
- Individual support from Colleen Theron on a one to one basis
- Guidance notes and templates
- Construction case studies
- END slavery Workbook, checklists and templates
- A closed online hub for participants to share information and remain a part of beyond the 6 week programme
What will the full price of the course be?
£1, 480 plus Vat for the basic version
£1,980 plus Vat for the premium version which includes a half day of one to one consultancy.
Discounts for individuals and NGOs : £1,184.00 plus VAT
The price includes CPD certificate from IEMA and continued access to all the materials
We also provide access for free if our Ethics and Compliance support package is subscribed too.
EMAIL me for a coupon before pressing the GET STARTED button!
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what modern slavery is
- Describe the legislative framework and how to identify modern slavery risks and impacts with reference to the company’s procedures
- Recognise the legal requirements of he Modern Slavery Act (section 54) that relate to their roles
- Explain how to investigate modern slavery issues in an organisation and supply chain
- Understand how to navigate the risk of modern slavery
- Understand how each role has a different role to play to monitor and implement the requirements of a programme to combat moderns slavery
- Explain the importance of feedback and complaints mechanisms as a means of verifying and tracking performance;
- Describe the risk of recruitment agencies and use a checklist to improve practice
- Identify actions that can be taken with reference to key roles such as procurement, HR and marketing.
Who is this course for?
- CEOs and company Directors
- Sustainability or ethical managers
- Supplier managers or buyers
- Procurement professionals
- In-house counsel
- First tier suppliers
Who has been on the course?
Morgan Sindall, ISG Group; Kier
Testimonials from our participants:
Colleen was very knowledgeable and patient
Interactive, discussion with peers
collaboration with other participants and identifying further potential ways of raising awareness/increasing the chances of modern slavery reports. Colleen shared experience gained with clients and authorities