Who does the Modern Slavery Act apply to?
The Modern Slavery Act UK 2015 (MSA) requires commercial organisations that provide goods and services within the UK with a global turnover of >£36 million to produce an annual slavery and human trafficking statement, setting out the steps they are taking to ensure there is no slavery, forced labour or trafficking in their business or supply chains.
What we offer:
- advice to companies on meeting their legal compliance obligations
- practical and strategic advice to businesses and organisations on how to identify and manage the modern slavery risks in their organisation and supply chains
- bespoke training to directors, procurement and human resources managers on the MSA
- help drafting and reviewing a modern slavery statement
- advice on how to link modern slavery to human rights issues and/ or the company’s CSR programme
- developing KPIs for reporting on activities to prevent modern slavery
- advisory and research services
- developing due diligence processes to underpin the MSA statement
- help with contractual issues and codes of conduct
- guidance and facilitation on stakeholder engagement